My Book Report

Right now I am reading Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper. I found this book from a friend. We both love to read good realistic fictions.

In this book a girl named melody was born with a disability. she has never walked or talked by herself, until she found Medi-Talker. Medi-Talker helps her fit in, be able to talk, comment, and give her opinion, in a few clicks. She then gets accepted into the Whiz Kids team. They go to compete and make it to nationals, but something happens. The flight to nationals was canceled, and she missed nationals. I recently ended at a cliff hanger. Everyone was cranky especially her mom. Melody still wants to go to school and her mom is not having it. She forgets Melody’s book bag. Penny, her sister hands her mom the book bag, but runs too close to car and gets hit….

Love Y’all,

Kennedy B 

2 thoughts on “My Book Report

1. I love this post! I haven’t read this book – YET – but now I certainly want to! You have peaked my interest and I’m on the edge of my seat with the way you left me hanging!
    Excellent writing, Kennedy.

You will keep updating the book storyline, right?

2. I have not read this book but I have heard of it. You have made me want to read this book. You are a great writer and I love the way you worded the book.
    I hope you keep us posted can wait for the next post.